Sitchu is a premium online lifestyle brand, recently shortlisted in the 2019 Publish Awards for ‘Launch/Re-Launch of the Year’.
We provide our audience with platforms that connect them with the best things to see, do, eat, drink and buy, nationally, and we are looking for a talented, creative and enthusiastic sales professional with an in-depth knowledge of the digital media landscape, to join our growing team.
You will be a determined person who can work efficiently and effectively to strategise, create and implement commercial partnerships and campaigns, and grow digital revenue for the business.
Working within a small but highly driven team, and reporting directly into the Publisher, you will lead the digital sales, account management and commercial business development across a national portfolio by generating unique partnerships for clients such as American Express, Bacardi, Williams-Sonoma, and Rockpool Group.
- Develop new business, generate sales, and drive innovations across all Sitchu digital platforms
- Manage revenue targets to deliver budget
- Manage Sitchu client relationships across Australia & NZ (direct & agency) and build lasting partnerships
- Work collaboratively with the broader editorial and marketing teams to develop commercially viable solutions for clients
- Provide sales support to the Publisher, including the management of reporting/pipeline and presentations to senior leadership team
- Lead discussions and market feedback around the Australia digital media landscape, to best inform Sitchu product innovations
- Cross-sell across business brand portfolios where required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Online media knowledge with 2-3 years’ experience of selling digital media products and platforms
- The capability to creatively drive revenue from custom digital solutions
- Strong negotiation, strategic planning, and organisation skills
- Highly motivated and proactive, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent client management skills, with a proven track record
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and build strong relationships at various levels
- Ability to create and present proposals and reports at a high standard
- Proven project management and implementation skills
- Ideally active in industry trade and networking events with great relationships and contacts with premium lifestyle clients
- Hours: Monday-Friday; 9am – 5:30pm
- Includes Salary + Super + Commission Structure + Car Space
- Application: If you tick all the boxes, we want to hear from you. Please send your current CV with a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject: Digital Account Manager