Sales & Partnerships Manager
We’re an online lifestyle brand looking for a talented, creative and enthusiastic sales professional with an in-depth knowledge of the digital media and commercial landscape, to join our growing team.
Working within a small but highly driven team and reporting into the Marketing & Commercial Director, you will lead the sales, account management and commercial business development across a national portfolio.
Sitchu is looking for a passionate and determined person who can work efficiently and effectively to create and implement commercial partnerships and campaigns and lead the growth of our commercial arm.
- Develop new business, generate sales, and drive innovations across all Sitchu platforms to meet commercial revenue targets
- Managing Sitchu client relationships across Australia (direct & agency)
- Work collaboratively with the broader editorial and marketing teams to develop commercially viable solutions for clients
- Providing sales support to the Marketing & Commercial Director, including the management of reporting/pipeline and presentations to senior leadership team
- Lead discussions and market feedback around the Australia digital media landscape, to best inform product innovations
Desired skills and experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in creating effective digital sales strategies and solutions with an integrated partnership focus
- A creative thinker who develops commercial solutions beyond display media
- Self-motivator with personal management skills, who is results driven
- High attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent client management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to create and present proposals and reports
- Proven project management and implementation skills
- Existing client relationships within the lifestyle category and key media agencies will be viewed as favourable
- Prior experience with the MS Office suite
Hours: Monday-Friday; 9am – 5:30pm
Location: Lane Cove, NSW.
Application: If you tick all the boxes we want to hear from you. Please send your current CV with a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject: Sales & Partnerships Manager