105 Denison Street, Bondi Junction NSW 2022
An Elegant Terrace With DA Approval To Transform
Auction: Saturday 30th March, 1:30p.m.
Capitalise on the DA approved plans to transform this elegant Victorian end terrace into a designer three-bedroom home with a master suite and powder room. Set on an unusually deep 139sqm approx block, the two-storey home is freestanding to one side with secure access to an enormous entertainer's courtyard. Approval is in place to extend the living area and connect with the outdoors via a wall of bi-folding glass doors creating a seamless indoor/outdoor flow. Located between Bondi Junction's retail hub and Queens Park, this classic terrace offers the best of parkside living and urban convenience a 500m walk to the station and Westfield's retail hub.
• Walled front courtyard, deep private entertainer's courtyard
• DA approved plans for a 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathroom home
• Currently 2 bedrooms with built-ins and a traditional balcony
• Free-flowing living and dining, polished timber floorboards
• Open plan kitchen, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances
• Approval in place to reconfigure and extend/open out the rear
• Neat and tidy bathroom, internal laundry, classic high ceilings
• Ample on-street parking, Woollahra Public School catchment
Valuing your home in this area?
Contact us for a free property appraisal with your local Belle Property Real Estate expert.