8/18 Manion Avenue, Rose Bay NSW 2029
A Stylish Boutique Harbourside Sanctuary
Auction: Saturday 30th March, 9:00a.m.
A tasteful fusion of Art Deco charm and contemporary design combines in this top floor apartment to create a stylish harbourside sanctuary in a leafy cul-de-sac enclave tucked away between the foreshore and Rose Bay village. One of only eight in a pet-friendly, boutique block with direct access through the common gardens to Dangar Oval, this two bedroom plus study apartment's fresh interiors, flow-through layout and designer finishes deliver a welcoming feel. Stroll to the waterfront parkland, city ferry, celebrated waterfront restaurants and village life.
• Beautifully maintained Art Deco block, one common wall
• 2 large bedrooms with built-ins and a study or ideal nursery
• Bright open-plan living and dining, sustainable bamboo flooring
• Streamlined Caesarstone gas kitchen with breakfast island
• Renovated Carrara marble bathroom with a bath and integrated laundry
• Potential to convert ceiling space into second story
• Auto Velux skylights, high ceilings, sunny common garden
• Level stroll to Lyne Park, the ferry wharf and harbour life
Valuing your home in this area?
Contact us for a free property appraisal with your local Belle Property Real Estate expert.