1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
2. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Sitchu) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
3. To enter, entrants must sign up to Sitchu mailing list and complete the entry form online here. Only one entry is permitted per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
4. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion.
6. Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
7. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
8. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for another itinerary. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
9. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an itinerary of equal value at their discretion.
10. Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner not being able to travel. Should the winner not be able to complete all aspects of the itinerary within the period of prize validity, the remaining items shall be forfeited without any replacement for their value.
11. Prize winners will be required to agree to and sign to booking conditions otherwise prize will be forfeited.
12. The winner is required to obtain the relevant & suitable travel insurance at their own expense in order to be able to take the competition prize. It is the traveller's personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to, valid passports, visas, and health requirements, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveller/s.
13. Once prize has been confirmed by Sitchu, the prize is deemed non-transferrable.
14. On acceptance of the competition prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to RACV Resorts booking conditions, available online here. Bookings are subject to availability.
15. Prize includes:
Holiday to any RACV Resort of your choice and be rewarded with Australian-Made skincare. Valued at $1,610 which includes;
- $500 webjet voucher. Valid for 12months.
- A $1,000 RACV Resort voucher. Valid for 12 months.
- Head to Toe Kit by Biology Skin Valued at $110
Total prize valued at $1,610.
16. Any additional spending money, flights, meals, insurance, taxes, passports, visas, extra accommodation, items of a personal nature, inoculations, travel to and from departure point, additions to stipulated itineraries and offered flights and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
17. RACV Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise or services at participating RACV Resorts. The gift card is not redeemable for cash. The card must be redeemed before the expiry shown on the wallet. In any event, gift cards expire 12 months from the date of issue. The card cannot be reloaded or increased after issue and can be used on more than one occasion. If purchase exceeds available card balance, the cardholder must make up the difference by making an additional payment. Cash will not be given for any unused balance and any unused balance on expiry of the card will not be refunded or credited.
18. The prize awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in displays or marketing for the Competition.
19. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
20. Each prize is valid as per the outlined time from the associated brand or as per outlined in Point 15. Each voucher is for one time use and can not be exchanged for cash.
21. Promotion commences 9am Monday 22nd July 2019. Entries close 11.59 pm Sunday 4th August.
22. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
23. The Promoter is the Sitchu, Lane Cove NSW 2066 ABN 30 167 914 105.
24. The information you are asked to provide to Sitchu is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Sitchu will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
25. Sitchu, RACV and Biology may use the entrants names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including for future promotional marketing and publicity purposes. Literary pieces will be published in an anonymised format.
26. The RACV privacy charter explains how RACV collect, handle and safeguard your personal information. You can get a copy from any RACV shop or at www.racv.com.au/privacy.
27. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the winner’s participation in any aspect of the prize (Works). The winner acknowledges that the Promoter is free to use the Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
28. It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters.
29. By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
30. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
31. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by Sitchu then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
32. Entries will be judged at Sitchu Head office Monday 5th August 2019 and the winner’s name will be published on (site published) within 30 days of the draw.
33. The winner will be notified in writing by email within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion of the competition. RACV will be in contact with the winner to arrange prize fulfilment once prize is awarded by Sitchu. Sitchu or the partner brand do not hold any responsibility for lost/damaged goods.
34. If Sitchu is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the draw and Sitchu has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then Sitchu will award the prize to another valid entrant.