83 Bank Street, North Sydney NSW 2060
APPLICATION APPROVED - DEPOSIT RECEIVED
Completely renovated internally this stunning home boasts flexible multiple living areas that make this home ideal for the family or executive couple. Located in a sought-after street with plenty of on street parking, this home still resembles an 1880's cottage from the outside, yet step inside and you will be taken back by the stunning architecture transformation into a home bursting with character and stylish design. Bordering North Sydney, McMahons Point and Waverton, discover every convenience nearby, being within walking distance to cafes, parks, Waverton station, North Sydney CBD, McMahons Point ferry and walking distance to Blues Point Roads' restaurant and eatery options.
Offered unfurnished or furnished, this property is available on a short or long term lease.
- Spacious and light-filled open plan living areas with high ceilings
- New Caesarstone kitchen island bench and stainless steel appliances
- Adjacent dining, feature brick wall and cathedral inspired ceiling
- Enclosed and private garden courtyard with alfresco dinning
- Four double sized bedrooms, private master bedroom with ensuite
- Bedroom 4 positioned on the ground floor would be an ideal office/study
- Brand new bathrooms, separate laundry room with additional powder room
- European Oak wooden flooring, designer lighting, plantation shutters
- Pets considered on application
Private inspections available, please contact Chris.
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Belle Property by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.