Charming townhouse in a tranquil and convenient setting
Auction: Saturday 12th December, 12:45p.m.
An urban sanctuary, this townhouse is immersed in a private and leafy setting while enjoying a convenient position that is steps to the heart of Neutral Bay village. It's bathed in natural light and exudes traditional-style charm with French windows and neutral tones. Crafted with indoor/outdoor living and entertaining in mind, it boasts multiple balconies and a vast living/dining space that opens onto a landscaped courtyard. Complete with a teen retreat or 'man cave', it's ultra convenient to shops, cafes, restaurants, Woolies, city buses and schools.
- Vast living/dining space flows to front and rear outdoor areas
- Alfresco entertaining courtyard and deck in leafy surrounds
- Kitchen with servery, gas stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
- Versatile teen retreat, rumpus area, 'man cave' or storeroom
- Well-portioned bedrooms with leafy outlooks, two with balconies
- Bright fully tiled bathroom with bathtub, handy second W/C
- Enter garage via rear lane and enjoy direct internal access
- Easy walk to Neutral Bay Public School and Ilbery playground
- Near foreshore reserves, ferry transport and Cremorne Walk
- Lifestyle address with sense of calm in cosmopolitan address
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Belle Property by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.