Fresh contemporary living in quality light-filled apartment
Abundant natural light beautifully compliments the stylish floating floors and crisp white interiors that star in this superbly presented as-new executive apartment. The spacious open-plan living/dining area flows onto the generous balcony for easy entertaining, and the chef's kitchen, main bathroom and master ensuite all feature premium appointments. You'll also love this convenient central location in the heart of Canterbury CBD with major supermarkets, cafes, a train station and the Cooks River all just steps from your front door.
- Bright open-plan living/dining area with floating floor and split-system a/c
- High-end gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Private, semi-enclosed entertainer's balcony with shade/privacy screens
- King-sized master bedroom with built-in robe and large modern ensuite
- Built-in robe to second bedroom; main bathroom with shower over bath
- Discrete European-style internal laundry adds convenience
- Secure parking for one car plus basement storage in quality complex
Enter into the spacious open-plan living/dining area that is flooded in natural light and presented in neutral contemporary tones to suit your modern interior design.
The adjoining gas kitchen will impress with stone bench tops, a large breakfast bar and quality modern cabinetry, and the good-sized balcony provides plenty of private space to entertain.
There are built-in robes and contemporary floating floors to both light-filled bedrooms, plus a large ensuite with corner shower to the king-sized master bedroom.
The immaculate master ensuite and main bathroom both feature premium floor-to-ceiling tiles; there is a sleek frameless glass shower over bath to the main bathroom; and a separate European-style internal laundry adds convenience.