Light filled apartment with village convenience
Auction: Saturday 21st November, 11:15a.m.
Set amongst established gardens, this spacious apartment offers easy-care living just 300m from Wollstonecraft train station. Quietly positioned on the first floor of a well-maintained building and filled with natural light, it features an open plan living and dining, large galley style kitchen and a balcony with tranquil leafy outlooks. Located for ultra-convenience, it's footsteps to the rail, cafes, buses, parks and walking distance to Crows Nest village.
- Quietly positioned within established complex surrounded by trees
- Spacious combined living and dining room extends to covered balcony
- Generous kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ceramic cooktop
- Wall of pantry space, tiled splash back and integrated dishwasher & laundry
- Two good sized bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
- Bright main bathroom with shower and tub, split system air conditioning
- Single car space, plus additional storeroom, well-maintained Strata
- Location will appeal to investors, downsizers and first time buyers
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Belle Property by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.