Sold by Geoff Dean and Alain Waitsman
Auction: Saturday 21st November, 5:15p.m.
As you make your way up the tree-lined driveway, you're met with over 2,100 square metres of expansive grounds. Originally designed in 1928 by William Hardy Wilson, this tasteful home features deep eaves, bay windows and a wrought iron verandah with columns. This is an entertainer's dream home with a generous level lawn, lush, established gardens, north facing outdoor spaces that capture the winter sun all day while throwing welcome afternoon shade on the ample outdoor entertaining area in summer and a ten-metre-long sun-trapped pool. It is only a few minutes walking distance to Killara train station, Killara Oval, Killara Tennis Club and Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, meaning there are endless outdoor options for weekend family activities.
- Generous formal living and dining areas
- Large sandstone verandah frontage with columns and wrought iron features
- Entertaining area with alfresco dining, swimming pool and garden
- Flexible floor plan with bedrooms on both levels
- Large, well-appointed kitchen with a substantial central island bench that flows easily to the outdoor entertaining areas
- Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Four additional beautiful bedrooms, all with built-ins and two bathrooms plus a powder room
- A gorgeous private outlook and light-filled aspect
- Added living areas include study, rumpus room and family rooms
- Ample storage, lock-up garage, carport & ample off street parking for growing family or guests
- Killara High School catchment