FIRST CLASS ON FIRST LANE: DESIGNER LIVING FOR COUPLES, SINGLES
Brought to you by award-winning custom home builder Daniel Jordan Homes, this unique two bedroom home built in 2015 is distinctively different!
In the highly respected suburb of St Peters, No.10 First Lane resides in the shade of magnificent eucalypts and delivers an exciting industrial-chic-come-luxe-treehouse kind of vibe.
Climb the stairs of number 6 to find inspired interior design featuring the warm glow of woodgrain floating floorboards, a 5-star kitchen, and sensational open plan living flowing to a funky first-floor courtyard.
Upstairs are two gorgeous bedrooms displaying on-trend plush carpets and serviced by a sleek bathroom in fresh earthy tones. Boasting a bath tub and deluxe shower with a waterfall showerhead, the bathroom also hosts a European laundry complete with built-in storage.
This urban trend-setter is the perfect space for professionals to secure a low-maintenance home with a difference, ideally located in a prestigious city-fringe suburb. Investors will also appreciate this exciting opportunity.
Features of note include:
• Designer kitchen featuring 20mm stone benchtops, pantry, Smeg induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher and fridge, island bench with breakfast bar, pendant lighting
• Undercover carparking
• Intercom system
• Ducted reverse cycle a/c
• LED downlights
• Master bedroom with study nook
• Understair storage
• Tiled courtyard for outdoor dining
• Within walking distance of the city, Botanic Park, The Avenues shopping centre, St Peters Library, Linde Reserve, local cafés
• Zoned for East Adelaide Primary School and Adelaide Botanic High School, also near St Peters College and St Andrews School