Renovated retreat with water views
Auction: Saturday 24th October, 9:00a.m.
Privately tucked away at the rear of an immaculately maintained building is this beautifully presented apartment. Capturing an idyllic leafy outlook and harbour views from a prized top floor vantage, it boasts newly renovated interiors and a lifestyle of quiet convenience. This is a quality move-in ready buying opportunity with easy convenience being a stroll to Crows Nest's cafes, parks, bus and the rail.
- Adorned with high ceilings, timber floors and fresh neutral interiors
- Spacious open plan living and dining flow effortlessly to the balcony
- Idyllic balcony nestled in the treetops enjoying sparkling harbour vistas
- Light filled master bedroom equipped with a large mirrored built-in-robe
- Good-sized second bedroom with built-ins, split air-conditioning in living
- Dedicated kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
- Fresh modern bathroom with separate bath and shower, internal laundry
- Storage, intercom entry, access to external storage, undercover parking space
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Belle Property by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.