Fully renovated apartment with sweeping views
This 2 bedroom apartment with breathtaking harbour, bridge and CBD vistas have been enhanced by an ultra-stylish, high quality renovation that really sets it apart. Positioned on the top floor and wrapped in windows on three sides with no common walls, it's a peaceful and private haven, embracing the panoramic views through an expansive retractable picture window. Entertaining or New Year's is a breeze on the nearby communal rooftop terrace that has been styled for alfresco enjoyment. Walk to the ferry, bus and Hayes Street local eateries.
- 'Chepstow' is a well-maintained walk up security building of ten residences
- High ceilings, timber floors, light-filled interiors, stunning views
- Spacious open plan living and dining, large stone topped gas kitchen
- Servery bench, Miele cooktop, concealed fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Superb custom cabinetry, hidden laundry, contemporary bathroom
- Spacious bedrooms, main with robes, gas bayonet, exclusive use storage
- Ceiling fans, sensational rooftop terrace ideal for alfresco entertaining
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Belle Property by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.