Large courtyard townhome on the border of Hawthorne/Morningside
Peacefully positioned right on the exclusive Hawthorne border, this impressive townhome boasts two spacious living areas, three separate home entries and an absolutely enormous private garden!
Freshly painted and featuring modern updates throughout, the air-conditioned residence offers an inviting sense of space, enhanced by abundant of natural light from its north-facing aspect.
Hosting the home’s main living and entertaining areas, the beautifully presented ground level opens out to a huge landscaped courtyard (by far the largest in the boutique complex of five!) Featuring a private 65 sqm landscaped courtyard with freshly laid lawn, this is the perfect outdoor space for pets, children and that relaxed weekend barbeque with a large gathering of friends and family.
Lined with rich hardwood floors, the upper level offers the versatility of a spacious second sitting room, along with all three of the home’s generous built-in bedrooms.
Enjoying the convenience of street frontage and access, the privacy of only one adjoining neighbour and security of a remote integrated garage, this fabulous address is surrounded by beautiful character homes, creating a lovely suburban feel.
Just footsteps from a great café, bakery and Hawthorne Park, residents will also enjoy the easy walking distance to bus transport, the ‘Garage’ gourmet grocer and Hawthorne’s vibrant cinema and dining precinct. It is also metres from excellent local schools or childcare, with access in minutes to the stunning riverfront, spoils of Oxford Street Bulimba and the CBD just 4km away.
A "gem of a home" or solid investment that will rent in flash, this enviably positioned property simply must be viewed.
- Large two level 132m2 townhouse; well-maintained brick complex of only five
- Home entry via upper level, from the street into the courtyard and ground floor, or via garage
- Spotless modern kitchen with breakfast bar and quality appliances including dishwasher
- Three upper level built-in bedrooms; two large modern bathrooms (one on each level)
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning on each level; security and insect screening throughout
- Vast fully fenced north-facing yard with large lawns and gated access to the street
- Large separate internal laundry room and full-size washing line; great storage
- Single remote integrated garage plus six additional resident parking spaces available
- Previously rented for $470/wk and $500/wk depending on market.
- Body Corporates: