Unrivalled lifestyle, spacious apartment with sweeping views
Auction: Saturday 27th June, 9:45a.m.
Decadently over-sized with a sensational setting on the 9th floor of 'Monteigne', this luxury half a floor apartment embraces sweeping wraparound vistas that include the harbour, city and Opera House. Extending across the N/E/S corners of the building, its stunning light-filled interiors have undergone renovations to create expansive open plan indoor to outdoor living. Boasting only two apartments per floor, its an exclusive haven in a prime location, steps to the bus, village shops and eateries and Neutral Bay Public School.
- Choice of balconies to enjoy panoramic views and Northern sun
- Immaculately maintained security building with pool and lift
- Timber floors, high ceilings, wraparound windows and doors
- Expansive living and dining opens to the immense alfresco terrace
- Sleek and stunning stone topped island gas kitchen, Smeg appliances
- Breakfast bench, expansive walls with spotlight lighting and art rails
- Separate bedroom wing, three bedrooms all with robes
- Master with ensuite and sunny adjoining north facing balcony
- European style laundry, video intercom, gas point, wired for sound
- Lift to large secure double car spaces, storage room, visitor parking
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Belle Property by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.