Ultra-convenient private sanctuary
Auction: Saturday 11th July, 9:45a.m.
A rear of block quiet setting gives this boutique apartment a sanctuary-like feel enhanced by the abundance of greenery that surrounds it. One of only twelve in the full brick building, it benefits from dual aspects, a large balcony and spacious proportions. North-east facing with large windows maximising the air flow, the apartment's first floor setting, and modern upgrades make it incredibly comfortable. There is covered parking plus an on-title storage room included in this outstanding home that enjoys an exceptionally convenient setting. Stroll to Crows Nest's shopping and dining hub, bus services, parks and the rail.
- Set to the quiet rear of the building, easy access 1st floor setting
- Generous and free flowing living and dining under high ceilings
- Substantial balcony accessed from the living and bedrooms
- Modern eat-in kitchen featuring a separate preparation room
- Two generous bedrooms both with robes, bathroom/laundry
- Enjoy a single covered car space plus storage room on title
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Belle Property by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.