Absolute Riverfront with Jetty
Auction: Saturday 27th June, 12:00p.m.
Rare opportunity to acquire a river front property in a quiet and peaceful street. A scarce commodity in the Brisbane river homes with direct access.
Two levels of family living with panoramic views of the river from both levels.
Restore and renovate this stylish 1950’s old dame to its original glory. Looking for the right family to make it their own.
Spectacular outlook with panoramic views originally built for two families. Potential for development subject to BCC approvals on this 756m2 prime land. Extensive restoration to riverbank completed in 2019.
The property was not affected during this 2011 floods.
Excellent access to public transport (including city cat) and close to the University of Queensland.
Only 3 km to the Brisbane CBD, major hospitals, private schools and easy access to major arterials.
• Approx. 281m2 of living on two levels
• Appr0x. 109m2 of balcony
• The kitchen overlooks the open plan family and dining area
• Level 1 has a large lounge with balcony views to the river
• Six bedrooms with high ceilings
• Two bathrooms one on each level
• Situated in the Brisbane state high catchment
• The new sought-after dutton park schools
• Three carparks
• Large in-ground swimming pool
• Decking overlooking the river
• Private jetty new timber decking and rear restoration to the landscape
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.