Executive apartment in immaculate condition!
They do not come up often, but when they do, these tightly held ALCYONE apartments are always in great demand. Situated only a stone's throw away from the river, this Level 6 apartment is perfectly suited for those looking to down size, first home buyers looking to break into the Hamilton market at a price you never thought was possible or for those savvy investors guaranteed a solid rental return of at least $500 - $550 per week, then this exceptional property must be at the top of your list.
Our interstate client has made his intentions very clear so don't delay your inspection, or if you have already seen the apartment come back and register your interest. ALL offers will be presented, and this property must be sold immediately.
* River views
* 2 very generous bedrooms, both with built in robes
* 2 modern bathrooms, the main bedroom has a larger than expected ensuite.
* Open plan living and dining
* Private veranda off the living room with river views
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Security intercom entrance and electronic fob key entrance
* 1 car space in the secure underground gated carpark
* Fantastic pool, ideal for entertaining and relaxing after a long week
* Resort style communal BBQ and pool area on Level 3, including a gym.
* 1 minutes' walk to the river walk
* 2 minute walk to the city cat and Portside shopping precinct and cinemas
* 3 minutes' drive or Uber to the Breakfast Creek hotel
* 4 minutes' walk to Racecourse Road, Ascot shopping /cafe precinct
* 5-7 minutes' drive to Hamilton State School
* Low body corporate fees at approximately $5,031.21 per year
* Currently VACANT
* All furniture can be purchased at a negotiated price as an option
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure your very own piece of blue-chip Hamilton real estate. Everything is a short stroll from your front door. Café 63, bars, restaurants, cinemas, parks and public transportation to the CBD.
The owner's instructions could not be clearer! For all serious buyers ready to purchase immediately please contact Matt today on 0423 693 550.