Historic charm meets modern style steps to the rail
Nestled in an historically beautifully pocket, this C1864 attached workers cottage has been extended and enhanced to create a sanctuary of liveability and easy entertaining. Tucked in a whisper quiet pocket, it benefits from dual street access with a gated entry providing security. The home boasts three double bedroom including a whole floor master retreat with adjoining sitting area. Enjoy a coveted Lower North Shore lifestyle a stroll to the rail, bus, village shops and North Sydney.
- Quiet no-through pocket, sits adjacent to intimate Tye Park
- Timber floors, generous and open plan living and dining rooms
- High ceilings with highset windows to capture the natural light
- Front alfresco balcony with a leafy district outlook, hidden cellar
- Stone gas kitchen, European appliances, attic with ladder access
- Whole floor master retreat with ensuite, WIR and adjoining sitting
- Upper and lower bathrooms, ample off-street parking
- Large paved front terrace, easy care gardens, gated entrance
- Moments to Waverton Park and Station, McMahons Point Village
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Belle Property by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.