City Skyline Views, Sunlit and Spacious
As advertised or by appointment
This recently refreshed, three bedroom apartment has broad appeal with panoramic views, sun-drenched interiors and a generously proportioned floorplan. Boasting an immaculate security foyer and highlighted by picturesque award-winning landscaped gardens, this recently transformed residence capitalises on its unique footprint to create discrete zones. The master bedroom captures a view spanning Barangaroo to the ANZAC Bridge and two double bedrooms enjoy sunlit northerly outlooks, while the principal living areas revel in an outlook from the Harbour Bridge to Darling Harbour. Indulge in easy-care living in a sought-after locale that is a stroll to Wollstonecraft station, bus transport, Crows Nest village and the soon to-be-completed light rail.
- Brand new carpets and freshly painted, immaculate in every respect
- Spacious kitchen with ochre granite and timber cabinetry, large pantry
- Master bedroom, his and hers built-in floor to ceiling wardrobes, ensuite
- Light-filled entry/hallway, multiple integrated storage cabinets, privacy
- Natural light & breezes from 3 sides, floor to ceiling glass, lift access
- Award-winning landscaped gardens (2019), exceptionally maintained strata
- Intercom security, internal laundry, modern bathroom, lock-up garage
- 400m to Wollstonecraft Station, 600m to Crows Nest, swift CBD access
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Belle Property by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.