View Saturdays & or mid-week by appointment
This character terrace home has been fully renovated to embrace modern entertaining while also providing a serene retreat to return to each day. Choose from a wonderful selection of indoor/outdoor areas with manicured gardens or city skyline outlooks that dazzle both day and night. Elegance is assured with a great mix of original historic features and top-of-the-line finishes and inclusions. This impeccably presented residence also enjoys easy access to Cremorne Point Reserve and is just footsteps to the ferry for a quick CBD commute.
- Front and rear alfresco areas and landscaped gardens
- Multiple living spaces, light-filled with timber floors
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and breakfast bar
-Top-of-the-line Miele appliances, integrated dishwasher
- Rumpus level or teen retreat with classic sandstone
- Glorious master suite with parents retreat, balcony, Bridge views
- Light-filled fully tiled bathrooms, stone vanities, bathtub
- Under-floor heating, ducted air conditioning, fourth W/C
- Double secure undercover parking with rear lane access
- Sweeping views from North Sydney to the City
- Stroll to ferries, buses, Spofforth St shops and MacCallum Pool
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Belle Property by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.