Standalone Villa Designed for Easycare Living
Well-positioned in a quiet street, the classic footprint of this single storey villa provides a relaxed home with easy-care interiors that are a joy to maintain. Featuring a two-bedroom floorplan and naturally sunlit, it’s comprised of a welcoming open-plan living forum, a sleek kitchen and private outdoor patio for dinner or drinks. Appealing to a varied range of buyers, from investors to downsizers and those wanting to take advantage of first-home buyer benefits, it presents as a contemporary haven that’s located within 5-minutes of the city centre.
- Perfect for downsizers, first home buyers and investors alike
- Brick-built villa, modernly appointed throughout and presenting as new
- Covered patios to the front and rear, level lawns and well-kept gardens
Open living/dining/kitchen with generous dimensions and split-system a/c
- Sleek gas kitchen featuring a stainless steel oven and dishwasher
- Both bedrooms fitted with robes, full modern bathroom and Euro laundry
- Single lock-up garage with the convenience of in-built storage and internal access
- Moments from restaurants, pubs, supermarkets, transport and services
- Rental Income: $15,600 p/a, Air Bnb/ Holiday Letting Income: $38,000 p/a*
*Neighbouring Villa (3 Bevan Street, Cessnock) is currently generating $38,000+ p/a as a direct result of the influx of visitors drawn to the Hunter Valley wineries, concerts and local attractions.