DECEASED ESTATE. Vintage 50's classic holding with immense potential
Well loved and tightly held by its current family since it was built in 1952, this mid-century classic holds a wealth of potential and possibility. It sits high side on a prestigious street delivering a neat and tidy floor plan over three light filled levels. Double brick throughout, it's many vintage features will impress including its superb steel French doors, hand wrought Queensland maple staircase and sandstone clad fireplace. It rests on a 569 sqm block, is ready to move into, be reimagined or replaced (STCA). A stroll to the bus, bay and local shops.
• Peaceful setting enjoying a lush and leafy outlook over the street
• Enduring double brick build, high ceilings, separate dining room
• Spacious living with sandstone clad fireplace and steel French doors
• Covered rear terrace, delightful gardens with meandering pathways
• Neat and tidy kitchen with updated appliances, internal laundry
• Stunning timber stairs, four spacious and bright upper level beds
• BIRS and cabinetry, neat and tidy original bathroom, separate toilet
• Large garage, adjoining cellar/workshop/storage, extra parking
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Belle Property by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.