Near original freehold sandstone semi in an exclusive Eastern Hill cul-de-sac
Nestled in a premier whisper quite cul-de-sac on Manlys coveted Eastern Hill, this near original FREEHOLD semi provides an unparalleled blank canvass to create a timeless masterpiece. Beyond the elaborate sandstone facade the home is configured over 2 levels with a rear courtyard garden.
- Unique opportunity, restore a slice of Manly's history to its former glory
- Sculpted hall arch, soaring 3.2m rosette ceilings and picture rails
- Footsteps to parks, St Patrick's Estate and Manly Wharf
- Cast iron and marble fireplaces, lead light windows and timber floors
- Generously sized with upper level rear extension in place
- Plenty of on-street parking, giant walk-in loft storeroom/office
* Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, Landlords and third parties, as such, Belle Property Manly makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.