Nest or Invest – Sought After Location At Entry Level Pricing – Over 8% Gross Return
An appealing choice for the astute investor or owner occupier is this fully furnished, one bedroom apartment, offering great rental returns and a lifestyle of unrivalled convenience. Situated within walking distance to all amenities this location has to offer, including the Brisbane CBD, South Bank, TAFE, QUT University and South Brisbane's entertainment and cultural precinct. Currently rented at $370 per week, this unit has been priced to sell immediately as per owner's instructions.
Property details include:
- Located on 2nd level with views of Brisbane CBD
- Choose to live in yourself or invest via holiday letting pool with onsite manager or through long term fixed lease via management company of your own choice
- Fully furnished
- Refurbished kitchen with marble bench tops and plenty of cupboard space
- Air-conditioned living room
- Balcony facing Brisbane CBD skyline
- Large bedroom with built in wardrobes and air-conditioning
- Refurbished bathroom with shower / bath and laundry facilities
- Secure underground car park
- Riverside hotel includes; Onsite management, restaurant, bar, pool and guest parking.
- Walking distance to Gallery of Modern Art, Southbank Parklands, State Library and Performing Arts Complex, Suncorp Stadium and Brisbane CBD via Tank Street Bridge
- Short proximity to Roma Street Station, Brisbane Transit Centre, Cultural Centre Busway, Grey Street Train Station and City Cat.
- Brisbane State High School and West End State School catchment areas
- Currently tenanted at $370 per week: Approx. $19,240 per year income
- Total Body Corporate Rates: Approx. $819.17 per quarter
- Brisbane City Council Rates: Approx. $393.98 per quarter
Lot number 91 – Hotel Unit number 226 – Level 2
Inspect by appointment