SWEEPING HARBOUR VIEWS AND DREAM POTENTIAL
Auction: Saturday 8th May, 10:45a.m.
On a 1,328sqm parcel of land held by one family for almost 60 years, this all-original home offers a truly unparalleled lifestyle opportunity.
The property is set down hidden from the street, sits flat and forward on the block for complete privacy, and boasts an extraordinary 30.4m frontage overlooking Rosherville Reserve to Chinamans Beach, Clontarf and beyond.
Inspired at the time by traditional African safari houses, the home is ripe for a sophisticated redesign or rebuild to capitalise on the uniquely wide block and remarkable views (STCA).
- Rare sandstock 'convict' brick and solid concrete slab construction
- Superb rear elevation capturing scenic never-to-be-built out views
- Northeast aspect creates an environment conducive to all seasons
- 3.5m ceilings, timber parquetry floors and wood-burning fireplaces
- Two living areas, formal dining and sunroom all opening outdoors
- Four beds with built-in robes, one has ensuite and separate access
- Functioning kitchen, two full bathrooms, extra WC, internal laundry
- Full length entertainment verandah, level lawn and north courtyard
- Off-street parking, near stairs down to the beach, stroll city buses
- Spit marina/sailing precinct, parks and dining at end of Parriwi Rd
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Belle Property by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.