Character Cottage set in an urbane lifestyle location
Auction: Saturday 17th April, 2:15p.m.
Nestled behind the original character façade and a white picket fence, this family home, complete with contemporary, functional and family-friendly enhancements, delivers a super-convenient lifestyle perfect for a growing family to move-in and enjoy straightaway. There's scope and excellent potential to personalise and fashion a bespoke home of your very own, adding value and capitalising on the large landholding. Close to all the amenities of life, fast and easy access to Sydney CBD, great schools, boutiques, cafes and restaurants.
- Robustly constructed, double brick, 1930s property on 304 sqms of land
- Welcoming foyer area with soaring ceilings and intricate architraves
- Original fretwork, verandah tiles, stained and etched decorative glass
- Timber, iron and tile fireplaces in the master bedroom and lounge room
- Separate dining, lounge rooms, casual living connects with the garden
- Skylit gas kitchen and s/s appliances, modern bathroom includes a bath
- Underfoot polished timber floors, extensive storage in the attic space
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Belle Property by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.