Sitchu is on the hunt for a talented and creative individual with a passion for social media to join our growing lifestyle brand. We're a fast-paced, high-energy team and we pride ourselves on the quality of our content.
You'll work fast, but won't skimp on detail. You'll work closely with our Digital Marketing Manager to implement the social media strategy from the content curation stage, all the way through to scheduling, community management and paid advertising.
You'll work across Sitchu – our online lifestyle brand – and other affiliate company brands, with an ability to juggle several projects at once and work to tight deadlines.
You'll bring a can-do attitude, creativity and focus to the role. If you're looking to develop your career in a fun, supportive, dynamic and hard-working environment, we'd love to hear from you.
- Curate and produce all social media content (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest).
- Build content calendars, research content ideas and manage posting schedules.
- Manage paid social media budget and advertising campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest).
- Assist in development of social media strategies to increase website traffic, social followers and engagement.
- Community management of all social media accounts; engaging with brand community, helping create brand fans and continue brand conversations.
- Website updates including blog management, content and photo resourcing/uploads.
- Liaising daily with clients and assisting with supplier and agency management.
- Analyse data, insights and best practices to improve campaigns, content and results.
- Assist the team in general administration tasks.
Desired skills and experience:
- Passion for marketing, social media, and digital content marketing.
- Previous experience in a social media focused role at a digital agency, publisher or in-house.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to write original, engaging and creative copy, and have a friendly phone manner.
- Experience managing social advertising campaigns using Facebook Ads Manager.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple deadlines and tasks concurrently.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a collaborative team.
- Ability to think outside the box, learn quickly and handle the pressures of a fast-paced work environment.
- Attention to detail is a must!
- Must be an Australian citizen, and live in Sydney.
9am - 5:30pm
If you tick all the boxes we want to hear from you. Please send your current CV with a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject: Social Media Coordinator.