We’re a new online lifestyle publication looking for a talented and creative individual with a passion for digital and social media to join our growing brand. We're a fast-paced, high-energy team and we pride ourselves on the quality of our content.
You'll work fast, but won't skimp on detail. You'll work closely with our Social Media Manager to manage our social media content from the curation stage, to building content calendars all the way through to scheduling and community management. You'll work across the Sitchu brand and other affiliate company brands, with an ability to juggle several projects at once and work to deadlines.
You'll bring a can-do attitude, creativity and focus to the role. If you're looking to kickstart your career in a fun, supportive and hard-working environment, we'd love to hear from you.
- Curate and produce all social media content (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter).
- Build content calendars, research content ideas and manage posting schedules.
- Assist in development of social media strategies to increase website traffic, social followers and engagement.
- Community management of all social media accounts; engaging with brand community, helping create brand fans and continue brand conversations.
- Website updates including blog management, broken links maintenance, content and photo uploads.
- Liaising daily with clients and assisting with supplier and agency management.
- Analyse data, insights and best practices to improve campaigns, content and results.
- Assist the team in general administration tasks.
Desired skills and experience:
- Passion for marketing, social media, and digital content marketing.
- Previous experience in a creative content production, marketing and/or social media at a digital agency, publisher or in-house.
- Exceptional communication skills including the ability to write original and engaging creative copy, and have friendly phone manner.
- Experience in Photoshop, EDM, Wordpress, Mailchimp, SEO, and digital content is desirable.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple deadlines and tasks concurrently.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a collaborative team.
- Ability to think outside the box, learn quickly and handle the pressures of fast paced work environment.
- Attention to detail is a must!
- Must be an Australian citizen, and live in Sydney.
9am – 5:30pm
Lane Cove, NSW.
If you tick all the boxes we want to hear from you. Please send your current CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Junior Digital & Social Media Coordinator.