Australia's first alcoholic seltzer, Quincy is the new style drink that has 50% less sugar and is 30% lower in carbs than your average Vodka pre-mixed beverage. Served to suit the more modern and mindful drinker, Quincy has collaborated with Coleman Academy founder and pro-mixologist Paige Aubort to craft two new guilt-free cocktail recipes, to spice up your iso-life.
Add some fizz and flavour to your weekend plans with these quick and easy cocktail recipes!
Quick & Easy Cocktail Recipe: Quincy Spritz
- 300ml Quincy Passionfruit
- 30ml Aperol
- Lemon slice
- Pour the Quincy Passionfruit and Aperol into a spritz glass (if you don't have one, use an oversized wine glass)
- Stir to combine them (not too vigorously as you want to keep the bubbles)
- Add ice to fill the glass and lemon garnish (give it a little squeeze before placing at the top)
Quick & Easy Cocktail Recipe: Orchard Spice
- 300ml Quincy Lime
- 30ml Pink Grapefruit Juice
- 3 slice Jalapeno
- Pour the Quincy Lime and pink grapefruit juice into a spritz glass
- Stir to combine them
- Add the jalapeno slices (as many as you can tolerate), along with ice to fill the glass.
- If you don't have a Spritz glass, use an oversized wine glass
- When stirring, keep it slow and steady- you don't want to lose the bubbles
- When it comes to garnishes, a little sprig of flowers adds an elegant touch