Whether you’re at a summer BBQ or hosting a twilight dinner party, a refreshing cocktail is a must! Ditch the frosty beer for a refreshing gin-infused tipple, or upgrade your rosé to a light and fruity spritz. To help you hone your mixology skills, here is our round-up of the best and easy cocktail recipes. You can thank us later!
Easy Cocktail Recipe: Jalisco Negroni
- 30ml 1800 Añejo Tequila
- 30ml Sweet vermouth
- 30ml Italian bitter orange liqueur
- Add ingredients to a double rocks glass and add ice.
- Stir until combined and fully chilled.
- Top up with more ice.
- Garnish with an orange twist and serve.
- 45ml Grey Goose vodka
- 15ml Crawley rose syrup
- 30ml Fresh lime juice
- 15ml Martini Bianco
- 15ml Soda Water
- 30ml Fresh watermelon juice
- Fill your glass with ice.
- Add Grey Goose, Crawley rose syrup, fresh lime juice, Martini Bianco and soda water.
- Gently stir to combine.
- Top with watermelon juice.
- Garnish with a slice of lime.
Easy Cocktail Recipes: Bacardi Spiced Mojito
- 60ml Bacardi Spiced
- 4 lime wedges
- 2 tsp castor sugar
- 8 mint leaves
- 30ml soda water (Enough to top the drink)
- Mint sprig (garnish)
- Take the lime wedges and squeeze them in a highball glass. Gently press together the limes and sugar.
- Bruise the mint leaves by clapping them between your palms, rub them on the rim of the glass and drop them in.
- Half fill the glass with crushed ice, add the BACARDI Spiced and stir.
- Top with crushed ice, soda water and the mint sprig.
- 60ml Bombay Bramble
- 30ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- 15ml Simple Syrup
- Half-wheel of Lemon (Garnish)
- Blackberry (Garnish)
1. Pour the Bombay Bramble, fresh lemon juice and simple syrup into a shaker with ice.
2. Shake and then strain into a rocks glass over crushed ice.
3. Garnish with a lemon half-wheel and a fresh blackberry.
- 30ml St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 60ml Sparkling Rosé, Champagne or Prosecco
- 60ml Soda Water
- 10ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- Fill your glass with ice.
- Add St-Germain, your choice of sparkling wine, fresh lemon juice and soda water.
- Gently stir to combined.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon.
- 45ml Patrón Coconut Silver
- 15ml lime juice
- 35ml pineapple juice
- 50ml horchata
- 5ml coconut syrup
- Combine all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake ingredients thoroughly.
- Strain the cocktail into a rocks glass.
- Top the cocktail with cubed ice and garnish with fresh pineapple.
- 30ml Johnnie Walker (Red or Black Label)
- 15ml Pimm's No.1
- 120ml Schweppes Agrum
- Orange Wedge (Garnish)
- Pour the Johnnie Walker into a highball glass.
- Add in the Pimm's No.1
- Top with the Schweppes Agrum
- Load up your glass with lots of ice and stir
- Garnish with an orange wedge
Have you tried all our easy cocktail recipes and looking for more? Be sure to go straight to our Entertaining section for all your mixology needs.