A quirky take on a classic Italian dessert, this deliciously indulgent cocktail recipe combines Mr. Black's rich cold brew coffee liqueur and a generous scoop of sweet ice cream, finished off with a moreish crunchy topping.
Super easy to throw together, this affogato is the perfect pick-me-up dessert that wows the crowd, with minimal effort in the kitchen. So you can spend less time cooking and more time eating. Winning.
- 1 scoop of quality ice cream
- 45ml Mr Black poured over
- Sprinkle chosen garnish
Ice cream suggestions
- Quality Vanilla
- Salted Caramel
- Anything with nuts
- Candied hazlenuts/macadamia etc
- Chocolate or biscuit crumb
- Cacao nibs
- Take a generous scoop of ice cream (your choice of flavour) and drop into a dessert cocktail glass.
- Pour 45ml of Mr Black liqueur over the top and wait for the ice cream to slowly drizzle into the coffee syrup.
- Liberally sprinkle your choice of crunchy garnish, and finish with an edible flower for that added wow factor.